HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO POLICY LETTER OF 18 SEPTEMBER 1961R1
REVISED 16 MARCH 1989
HCO WW SECURITY FORM 7B
(For persons now employed)
HCO PL 11 Dec. 61 RB Rev. 16.3.89 ORGANIZATION RUDIMENTS
HCOB 30 Nov. 78R Rev. 10.11.87 CONFESSIONAL PROCEDURE
HCO PL 6 Mar. 82R Rev. 10.12.88 CONFESSIONAL TECH POLICIES
HCOB 7 Jan. 85 HCO CONFESSIONALS
DIRECTIONS: This is an HCO Confessional form. Follow the full procedure as given in HCOB 30 Nov. 78R, CONFESSIONAL PROCEDURE.
Read the following to the staff member.
“I am not auditing you. We are about to begin an HCO Confessional. We are not moralists. We are able to change people. We are not here to condemn them. While we cannot guarantee you that matters revealed in this list will be held forever secret, we can promise you faithfully that no part of it nor any answer you make here will be given to the police or the state. No Scientologist will ever bear witness against you in court by reason of answers to this Confessional. This Confessional is exclusively for Scientology purposes. The only ways you can fail this Confessional are to refuse to take the test, to fail to answer its questions truthfully or if you are here knowingly to injure Scientology. The only penalty attached to failure of this Confessional is our refusal to employ you or issue a certificate, and this wiD only happen if we find that you are trying knowingly to injure Scientology. You can pass this test by (1) agreeing to take it, (2) answering each question truthfully and (3) by not being a member of a subversive group seeking to injure Scientology.
“Here is the check.”
1. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED ANY CRIMINAL ACT FOR WHICH YOU COULD BE BLACKMAILED NOW?
2. DO YOU OR YOUR CLOSE FAMILY CURRENTLY HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH ORGANIZATIONS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED TO L. RON HUBBARD?
3. HAVE YOU EVER PERSONALLY ACCEPTED A COMMISSION, PERCENTAGE, BRIBE OR “GIFT” FOR GIVING ANY FIRM OR PERSON THIS ORGANIZATION’S BUSINESS?
4. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN ANYTHING HERE?
5. HAVE YOU EVER FALSIFIED AN EXPENSE ACCOUNT HERE?
6. HAVE YOU EVER FALSELY ACCOUNTED FOR PETTY CASH?
7. HAVE YOU EVER MALICIOUSLY GOSSIPED ABOUT YOUR FELLOW STAFF MEMBERS OR YOUR SUPERIORS?
8. ARE YOU HERE PURPOSELY TO UPSET OR DAMAGE SCIENTOLOGY OR SCIENTOLOGY ORGANIZATIONS?
9. HAVE YOU EVER CAUTIONED ANYONE ABOUT FOLLOWING L. RON HUBBARD’S DIRECTIONS OR DATA OR TOLD THEM NOT TO?
10. HAVE YOU EVER MALICIOUSLY CRITICIZED SCIENTOLOGY, ITS ORGANIZATIONS, DATA OR PEOPLE TO PERSONSOUTSIDE THIS ORGANIZATION?
11. HAVE YOU EVER USED PEOPLE YOU MET HERE SECRETLY FURTHER YOUR PERSONAL GAIN OUTSIDE OF THE ORGANIZATION?
12. DO YOU FEEL SCIENlOLOGY IS A FRAUD OR RACKET?
13. DO YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW OVERWORKED AND UNDERPAID YOU ARE?
14. DO YOU EVER PRIVATELY LAUGH AT THE ANTICS OF YOUR SUPERIORS?
15. HAVE YOU EVER SLOWED THINGS DOWN JUST BECAUSE YOUR SUPERIORS WANTED THEM SPEEDED UP?
16. DO YOU THINK IT REALLY DOESN’T MATTER WHETHER YOU DO A GOOD JOB OR NOT?
17. DO YOU INTEND 10 QUIT JUST AS SOON AS YOU’VE ACHIEVED YOUR OWN ENDS?
18. DO YOU ILLEGALLY HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSION THAT REALLY BELONGS TO US?
19. DO YOU GET SATISFACTION OUT OF NOT DOING YOUR JOB?
20. HAVE YOU CONSISTENTLY COVERED UP THE BLUNDERS AND MISTAKES OF OTHER STAFF MEMBERS SO THEYWON’T BE FOUND OUT?
PASSED: ___________ SECURITY CHECKER: ___________
FAILED: ___________ DATE: ___________
FINDINGS AND DECISION: ___________
L. RON HUBBARD
Revision assisted by LRH Technical Research and Compilations
Hubbard, L. R. (1961, 18 September). HCO WW Security Form 7B. The organization executive course. (1991 ed., Vol. 1, pp. 620-2). Los Angeles: Bridge Publications.