HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
King Features Syndicate of New York very kindly gave us permission recently to reprint the following release of the book Soviet Military Strategy by Ralph de Toledano.
The present lull in the world situation is deceptive in inducing a leisurely sense of time.
Here is the release:
RUSS A-WAR PLAN WOULD SMASH U.S. – SOVIET ‘MEIN KAMPF’ DETAILS BLUEPRINT FOR HOLOCAUST By Ralph de Toledano
Copyright, 1962, King Features Syndicate, Inc.
A 450-page book; smuggled out of the Soviet Union, may jolt the American people out of the horse-and-buggy strategic thinking – that is, if the text is ever made public.
Written by Marshal Vasily D. Sokolovsky and 13 other senior officers of the Red army, it is “Mein Kampf” blueprint for burying the West in a nuclear holocaust.
The book, “Soviet Military Strategy”, represents the U.S.S.R.’s official military position. Its major point is, that the Soviet Union must and will launch an all-out nuclear attack on the United States once it has superiority in the new weapons.
While the U.S.S.R. is in the process of seeking this lead, it will continue to operate behind a propaganda smokescreen – calling for “negotiation” with the West, the relaxation of tension, and an end to the cold war.
Whatever concessions the West makes, however, will make no difference. The only deterrent to war, according to the Soviet Union’s top strategists, is American superiority in nuclear weapons and the vehicles to deliver them. If “negotiations” serves to lull the West, this is all to the good. But war, as soon as possible, is the fixed policy of the Soviet Union.
This Soviet strategic manual is blunt about Soviet capabilities. Though Comrade Khrushchev has boasted that this country has anti-missile weapons which can “hit a fly in space,” the manual frankly admits that this is false. “It is necessary”, it states, “to create effective means” to destroy missiles and bombers in the air. When the Communists have created these “effective means”, they will be that much readier to put their plans into operation.
Here are some of the key points in the Soviet nuclear war plan – now being secretly studied by the Central Intelligence Agency and the Pentagon’s highest echelons:
1. A surprise attack by the West on the Soviet Union is still possible. Therefore “political” means must be used to prevent it.
2. The American concept of “strategic defense” – the “second Strike” thesis – is thoroughly repudiated as impossible against an enemy with a lead in nuclear armaments. Soviet strategists believe that victory can come only to the nation taking the offensive.
3. War can be won only by a “first strike” and through the “total Destruction” of the enemy. “Wars of liberation” merely serve political ends.
4. In taking the “decisive step” of starting a war,, the Soviet Union will throw most of its strength into the first blow.
5. The former Soviet doctrine which placed large land armies at the head of the list as most important has been cast aside. Major priority is now given to “strategic rocket troops.”
6. All troops must be developed long before the attack signal is given. These forces must be dug in as close to the American heartland as possible so that they can be moved readily after the knockout blow.
7. Radioactivity is not considered a military factor. Field commanders will be under instructions to move into contaminated areas immediately, regardless of […]to Soviet troops exposed to radioactivity. [This will allow the Red army to occupy] strategic points before the United States has had a chance to recover from [the] shock or to deploy defending troops. Seizure by the Red army of vital ares [w]ill make a “second strike” by U.S. Polaris submarines ineffective in restraining [t]he Soviet assault. U.S. retaliation will cause great loss [of life] in the Soviet [U]nion but will be of no military consequence.
Issued by: Robin Hancocks
HCO Franchise Secretary WW
for L. Ron Hubbard
Copyright 1963 by L. Ron Hubbard