ED 21 WW 27 SH
Applies to Staff Only
1. Before you become too concerned over the current “press” attack, you deserve, as staff, the following confidential data.
2. It is just one paper, the Mail. Other papers won’t touch it.
3. The persons involved are just a small handful, less than a dozen, and we know the criminal background and connections of each one.
4. They are engaged in a conspiracy and will soon be brought to book.
5. We have military and defense value, you know, can raise I.Q. in Scientists, shorten reaction time in pilots, improve judgement in troops and undo brainwashing. This makes us a special target and has for years for the country’s enemies.
6. The org may make as much as £50,000 out of its suit, which will build a lot of buildings, tax free, so it’s not all bad.
7. We are so far from out of favour with governments that New South Wales refused to follow the Victoria lead and will do nothing to hinder us and said so. And we will probably be called in to help on the investigation of Verwood’s death, particularly as I warned him some months ago.
8. We are probably the only group, church or healing, in this field that refuses to be degraded. Have you ever seen the “Brainwashing Manual”? It was published in the US Congressional Record and explains why we are occasionally targeted — for we won’t sell out and refuse all efforts at blackmail. You can have copies of it free if you spread them around town. This authorizes the Bookstores to give them away as long as they last.
9. Our current attackers are walking straight in to a minefield. Personal ruin faces each of these few attackers the moment we start our campaign.
10. So don’t be worried unduly. We’re sitting here with 12 inch horwitzers all loaded and ready to fire. Just make sure we do our jobs and in our attack, don’t miss.
L. RON HUBBARD