L. Ron Hubbard
ED 149 INT
HCO Exec Secs
2 December 19661
BRANCH 5 PROJECT
1. The Guardian’s Intelligence Officer for the Western U.S. should make further appointments to execute “Project Squirrel”.
2. The project consists of the following:
(a) Listing all SPs engaged in Squirrel actions or anti-Scientology actions.
(b) Get each one investigated (proper evidences and witnesses, not rumour).
(c) File a complete file on the person with evidences, affidavits, etc.
(d) Take appropriate actions to bring any crimes to police attention.
(e) Bring any suit necessary to cause their activities to cease.
3. It will be found uniformly (despite first view there is no evidence of it) that anti-Scientologists have in their background this life crimes for which they could be arrested.
4. When one finds such a crime one must get documents or witnesses and evidences sufficient for prosecution.
5. The evidences should be turned over to the police.
6. When the person is arrested, one then sues the person for anti-Scientology libels and slanders.
7. If we do the above as our pattern, we will successfully bring the following facts into public consciousness:
(a) People who attack Scientology are criminals.
(b) That if one attacks Scientology he gets investigated for crimes.
(c) If one does not attack Scientology, despite not being with it, one is safe.
ED 149 INT
– 2 –
L. RON HUBBARD