FLAG ORDER 3434RE-10
21 July 19741
Revised 8 May 1997
All SO Orgs and Units
(This Flag Order was earlier issued as FO 3434RD-55RA, RPF Series 19, RPF GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS. Revised to include all the LRH RPF requirements, to remove those written by others and to correct the FO number and RPF Series number. Revisions not in script.)
RPF Series 10
RPF GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
The graduation requirements for the RPF are:
1. Can he or she make somebody better? Not get better, but make somebody else better.
2. Must learn tech and get themselves handled in co-audit and will be graduated from it only when they have released another fully.
3. Must themselves be fully cleaned up. No person may be graduated from the RPF without full application of the recovered technology on Sec Checking and PTS checking* for nonsurvival considerations and evil purposes on all dynamics.
4. Is no longer an R/Ser, low OCA, nonproducer or repeated stat crasher and overt-product maker.
5. Must have been of material help to the unit.
6. Must produce quality products instead of previous overt products. (One RPF I/C “was trying to get people through the RPF” instead of trying to get valid products.) Obviously no RPFer will make it until he can produce well and with that recovers his pride and survival potential.
L. RON HUBBARD
Revision assisted by LRH Technical Research and Compilations
* For data on what “PTS checking for nonsurvival considerations and evil purposes on all dynamics is, see HCOB 28 Feb. 84, C/S Series 118, PRETENDED PTS.2
Unpublished Work © created 1994, 1997 L. Ron Hubbard Library
All Rights Reserved.