FLAG ORDER 3434RE-17
1 March 19781
All SO Orgs and Units
RPF Series 17
(The text of this issue was originally written by LRH on 1 March 1978 for inclusion in FO 3434RC, THE REHABILITATION PROJECT FORCE, which was later cancelled. This data is hereby issued as an FO on 8 May 1997 to preserve it as part of the RPF Series.)
The RPF I/C must be a fully qualified staff member and may not be a member of the RPF. He is a staff member.
The post may not be double hatted.
The qualifications must include a clean ethics record, no R/Ses and no LSD. He must have a reality on tech and preferably at least some rudimentary Supervisor training. Before or after his posting he must do the investigator pack and the Ethics Officer pack as well as Volume 0 of the OEC. Some past military training is not undesirable. It must be remembered that he is dealing with R/Sers. Therefore the SP/PTS pack is desirable.2
The stat of the RPF I/C is:
1) RPF checklist completions or TIP completions fully and honestly done and verified.
2) One point for every Ethics and Chaplain type action taken.
3) Number of completed Estates projects of good quality and acceptably done by RPF members.
4) Number of graduates fully verified and complete with a loss of the whole week’s stats when a member or graduate falls on his head.
Whether the RPF actually gets any products or not in terms of Estates work done and in terms of salvaged staff members depends in no small part on the RPF I/C.
L. RON HUBBARD
- Image of this document: Page 1 ↩
- See How to Confront and Shatter Suppression PTS/SP Course. ↩