FLAG CONDITIONS ORDER 6664R
18 February 19821
SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE
GERRY ARMSTRONG, now of Costa Mesa, California, is hereby DECLARED A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON according to HCO PL 7 Dec 76 LEAVING AND LEAVES:
“Where a person is secretly planning to leave and making private preparations to do so without informing the proper terminals in an org and does leave (blow) and does not return within a reasonable length of time an automatic Declare is to be issued.”
Gerry took an unauthorized leave in December 1981 and has refused to return and route out properly although he has been contacted and repeatedly requested to do so.
Since Gerry was declared on 18 Feb 1982, reports have been made that also bring the following charges against him for Crimes and High Crimes and Suppressive Acts against the Church:
2. ILLEGALLY TAKING OR POSSESSING CHURCH PROPERTY.
3. RESELLING ORG MATERIEL FOR PRIVATE GAIN.
4. IMPERSONATING A SCIENTOLOGIST OR STAFF MEMBER WHEN NOT AUTHORIZED.
5. FALSIFYING REPORTS.
6. MAKING OUT OR SUBMITTING OR ACCEPTING FALSE PURCHASE ORDERS.
7. JUGGLING ACCOUNTS.
8. OBTAINING LOANS OR MONEY UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.
9. ISSUING THE DATA OR INFORMATION OR INSTRUCTIONAL OR ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES WITHOUT CREDIT OR FALSELY ASSIGNING CREDIT FOR THEM TO ANOTHER.
10. ENGAGING IN MALICIOUS RUMOUR-MONGERING TO DESTROY THE AUTHORITY OR REPUTE OF HIGHER OFFICERS OR THE LEADING NAMES OF SCIENTOLOGY OR TO “SAFEGUARD” A POSITION.
11. SEEKING TO SPLINTER OFF AN AREA OF SCIENTOLOGY AND DENY IT PROPERLY CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY FOR PERSONAL PROFIT, PERSONAL POWER OR “TO SAVE THE ORGANIZATION FROM THE HIGHER OFFICERS OF SCIENTOLOGY.”
12. PRONOUNCING SCIENTOLOGISTS GUILTY OF THE PRACTICE OF STANDARD SCIENTOLOGY.
13. WILLFUL LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF CHURCH PROPERTY.
14. HOLDING SCIENTOLOGY MATERIALS OR POLICIES UP TO RIDICULE, CONTEMPT OR SCORN.
15. SPREADING DESTRUCTIVE RUMOURS ABOUT SENIOR SCIENTOLOGISTS.
16. PRETENDING TO EXPRESS A MULTIPLE OPINION (USE OF “EVERYBODY”) IN VITAL REPORTS.
17. BEING A KNOWING ACCESSORY TO A SUPPRESSIVE ACT.
18. FAILURE TO HANDLE OR DISAVOW AND DISCONNECT FROM A PERSON DEMONSTRABLY GUILTY OF SUPPRESSIVE ACTS.
Since Gerry Armstrong left the Church, he has falsely represented himself to others and said he was on a “secret mission.” Representing himself then as a staff member, he then misrepresented the actions of the Church and its members to others. Gerry has chronically misrepre- sented himself and others.
He has spoken out for LSD and LSD-proponent Timothy Leary knowing full well that such illicit drugs are strictly prohibited by the Church and that Church Founder L. Ron Hubbard has written against their usage or promotion due to their destructive nature. Knowing that LRH also has researched and written how to combat the effects of these illicit drugs, Gerry Armstrong has degraded LRH’s research and prefers to promote the research of Timothy Leary.
Gerry has taken and sought to sell Church property. He has also failed to return Church property he obtained. He also falsified his Church financial records by failing to state the nature of the intended purchases and failing to spend the money for the approved items. Records by him show purchases for personal items as well as covering the expenses of non-Church companies.
Gerry was also found to be promulgating false information about the Church, its Founder and members. He used his position to create and transmit erroneous information under the guise of “documentation.” Altered documents have been found in his area.
Should Gerry Armstrong come to his senses and wish to recant, he should apply steps A-E of HCO PL 16 May 80 III ETHICS, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS. Should he fail to apply these steps he will be expelled from the Church and be debarred. Should he claim the label or the charges to be false, he may request a Committee of Evidence per the above referenced policy.
His only terminal is the Continental Justice Chief PAC.
PO1 Paul Laquerre
Int Justice ChiefAuthorized by AVC
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY