3 March 1984 1
Revised 8 May 1997
FLAG ORDER 3434RE-31
Senior C/S Int Office
SO Orgs and Units
(This Flag Order was originally issued as FO 3863-1RA RPF Series 17R. [same title.] It is hereby revised to update post titles in accordance with modern org boards, to further clarify what evidence needs to be included in RPF graduation CSWs and to correct the FO and RPF Series numbers.)
RPF Series 31
RPF GRADUATION—ADDITIONAL DATA
FO 3434RE-9 RPF Series 9 RPF GRADUATION
Before a person may be graduated from an RPF, he must be given final approval by a representative of the Office of Senior C/S International and the Inspector General Network of RTC, as per Flag Order 3434RE-9, RPF Series 9, RPF GRADUATION
The routing of the RPF member’s pc folders is as follows:
1. Approval by the Senior C/S over the RPF (not in the RPF).
2. Once approval is given, the folders are then forwarded to the Office of Senior C/S International.
3. On approval, folders are then forwarded to Religious Technology Center (RTC) for final okay to graduate.
The pc folders to be sent up are the folders which contain the last major action to the person being RPFed, and the auditing from there forward including all RPF co-audited actions.
Before being forwarded to the Senior C/S over the RPF or further up the lines, the pc folders must contain the following:
1. All filing of pc folder particles in PT and in chronological order. (Includes worksheets of Word Clearing, cramming, False Data Stripping, etc.)
2. An accurate and in-PT FES (which includes notations of errors corrected, updated to PT).
3. An accurate and up-to-date Folder Summary.
4. An up-to-date Case Progress Sheet.
5. A PT OCA and any earlier comparative OCA (including an OCA from when they started in the RPF).
Unpublished Work: © created 1984,1987 CSI
All Rights Reserved.
6. Fully tabbed evidence that the technology of Sec Checking and PTS checking* for nonsurvival considerations and evil purposes on all dynamics has been standardly applied to rave results.
7. RPF final assessment videotape showing that nothing was missed.
A cover CSW is to be placed on top of the PT folder which clearly states WHY the person was assigned to the RPF (including the RPF assignment) and evidence clearly tabbed that this has been fully handled. Such would include for example, graphs and reports received from the person’s seniors in the RPF or others as concrete proof in the physical universe that his or her evil purposes have been handled and which show that the person’s behavior and production record warrant graduation. The person’s ethics folders must also be part of the CSW package. The primary point to be reviewed is that the evil purposes have been run out and fully dealt with as demonstrated by his or her conduct and actions.
If the CSW package is received with one or more of the above points omitted it will be returned as an incomplete CSW without further review until it is corrected.
LRH TECHNICAL RESEARCH AND COMPILATIONS
Authorized by AVC INTERNATIONAL
for CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
* For data on what “PTS checking for nonsurvival considerations and evil purposes on all dynamics” is, see HCOB 28 Feb. 84, C/S Series 118, PRETENDED PTS.2