FLAG ORDER 3434RE-9
10 March 19841
All SO Orgs and Units
Senior C/S Int Office
Inspector General Network
(This Flag Order was originally issued as FO 3863, RPF Series 16, RPF GRADUATION. Reissued 8 May 1997 to correct the FO and RPF Series numbers.)
RPF Series 9
Regardless of other requirements for graduation from any Rehabilitation Project Force of the Sea Organization, the following requirement is in effect on receipt of this FO.
Further, to ensure the expert and nonsquirrel application of the technology, the folders and final results of the action must be passed by a representative of the Office of Senior C/S Int4 and the Inspector General Network of RTC.
This applies regardless of the case level of the person involved.
The Rehabilitation Project Force was established to rehabilitate and rehabilitation is often not possible without the expert application of this technology.
L. RON HUBBARD
*For data on what “PTS checking for nonsurvival considerations and evil purposes on all dynamics” is, see HCOB 28 Feb. 84, C/S Series 118, PRETENDED PTS.5
Unpublished Work created 1974, 1997 L. Ron Hubbard Library
All Rights Reserved.
- Image of this document: Page 1 ↩
- See Cult Interrogation Tech. ↩
- See Key Documents: SP Doctrine ↩
- According to a CSI publication: “Part of Snr C/S Int’s office is the LRH Technical Research and Compilations Unit (RTRC). This unit has the responsibility of compiling unpublished LRH materials according to his exact instructions. These materials thus become available in accordance with HCO PL 7 February 1965 (corrected and reissued 12 October 1985) KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING, “One: HAVING THE CORRECT TECHNOLOGY.” All compilations of L. Ron Hubbard’s materials done by RTRC are verified by the Religious Technology Center.” CSI (1988). The Command Channels of Scientology (p.11.) ↩
- See HCOB Pretended PTS. ↩