HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 17 MAY 19851
FPRD Auditors and C/Ses
False Purpose Rundown Series 10-H
HCOB 5 June 84 FPRD Series 1 FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 9 June 84R FPRD Series 5R Rev. 3.5.85 AUDITING THE FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 11 June 84 FPRD Series 7 C/Sing THE FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 1 Mar. 77 III FORMULATING CONFESSIONAL QUESTIONS
HCOB 1 Mar. 77 II CONFESSIONAL FORMS
This form is for use in auditing the False Purpose Rundown on trained auditors. It would only be used on a pc who had already been completed on the False Purpose RD Basic Form (HCOB 14 June 84, False Purpose Rundown Series 10-A).
This list may have questions added to it by the C/S, but questions are not deleted from it in any case.
It may only be delivered by a fully qualified Hubbard False Purpose Rundown Auditor.
The auditor does the whole form on the pc, starting with the Section I questions and proceeding on through to the end of the Section II questions. Every question is cleared and checked on the meter.
Reading questions on this list are handled with False Purpose Rundown procedure.
Questions in Section I of this form ask for overts, which are handled with Steps A through G of the False Purpose Rundown procedure.
Questions in Section II ask directly for evil purposes and destructive intentions, and are handled using Steps C through G of False Purpose Rundown procedure.
SECTION I QUESTIONS:
1. HAVE YOU EVER EVALUATED FOR A PRECLEAR?
2. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A PRECLEAR WHAT HE SHOULD THINK ABOUT HIS CASE?
3. HAVE YOU EVER INVALIDATED A PRECLEAR?
4. HAVE YOU EVER, OVERTLY OR COVERTLY, GIVEN A PC THE IMPRESSION THAT HE WAS WRONG?
5. HAVE YOU EVER PERMITTED A PRECLEAR TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE SESSION?
6. HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN ANGRY OR MISEMOTIONAL WITH A PRECLEAR?
7. HAVE YOU EVER AUDITED A PRECLEAR YOU KNEW TO BE UNSESSIONABLE?
8. HAVE YOU EVER PERMITTED A PRECLEAR TO BLOW SESSION?
9. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LATE OR FAILED TO SHOW UP FOR A SCHEDULED AUDITING SESSION?
10. HAVE YOU EVER FAILED TO FLATTEN A PROCESS WHEN IT WAS STILL BITING?
11. HAVE YOU EVER DELIBERATELY GONE OUT OF COMMUNICATION WITH A PRECLEAR?
12. HAVE YOU EVER USED AN EXERCISE OR DRILL FROM SOME FIELD OTHER THAN SCIENTOLOGY WHILE AUDITING A PRECLEAR?
13. HAVE YOU EVER ARGUED WITH A PRECLEAR DURING SESSION?
14. HAVE YOU EVER SYMPATHIZED WITH A PRECLEAR RATHER THAN BEING EFFECTIVE?
15. HAVE YOU EVER RECOMMENDED THE USE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS TO A PRECLEAR, FOR ANY REASON?
16. HAVE YOU EVER EXPLAINED, JUSTIFIED OR MADE EXCUSES FOR A MISTAKE YOU’D MADE TO A PRECLEAR?
17. HAVE YOU EVER FALSIFIED AN AUDITOR’S REPORT IN ANY WAY?
18. HAVE YOU EVER MADE AN AGREEMENT WITH A PRECLEAR NOT TO PUT SOMETHING DOWN IN SESSION WORKSHEETS?
19. HAVE YOU EVER KNOWINGLY PUT SOMETHING ELSE ON THE WORKSHEET THAN WHAT THE PC SAID?
20. HAVE YOU EVER LEFT AN AUDITING SESSION WITHOUT ENDING IT PROPERLY FOR THE PRECLEAR?
21. HAVE YOU EVER QUICKIED A GRADE, RUNDOWN OR ACTION ON A PRECLEAR?
22. HAVE YOU EVER MADE A PRACTICE OF EVALUATING FOR OR INVALIDATING A PRECLEAR BETWEEN SESSIONS?
23. HAVE YOU EVER FED A PRECLEAR A COGNITION?
24. HAVE YOU EVER ASKED A PC A LEADING QUESTION?
(Definition of “leading question”: A question put in such a way as to suggest the answer sought. —Webster’s New World Dictionary)
25. HAVE YOU EVER YANKED THE PRECLEAR’S ATTENTION OFF HIS CASE BY ADDITIVE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS?
26. AS AN AUDITOR HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO BE INTERESTING INSTEAD OF BEING INTERESTED?
27. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO A PRECLEAR ABOUT YOUR OWN CASE PROBLEMS OR COGNITIONS?
28. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO GET SPECIAL FAVORS FROM A PRECLEAR, BEYOND THE AGREED UPON PAYMENT OR REMUNERATION?
29. HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN INTO A GAMES CONDITION WITH A PRECLEAR?
30. HAVE YOU EVER DIVULGED A PRECLEAR’S SECRETS TO ANOTHER FOR PUNISHMENT OR PERSONAL GAIN?
31. HAVE YOU EVER BETRAYED A PRECLEAR’S CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN YOU?
32. HAVE YOU EVER THREATENED A PRECLEAR WITH BLACKMAIL?
33. HAVE YOU EVER KEPT MONEY RECEIVED FOR AUDITING YOU DID NOT DELIVER?
34. HAVE YOU EVER ALTER-ISED THE C/S INSTRUCTIONS ON A CASE?
35. HAVE YOU PERMITTED A PRECLEAR TO HAVE SECRETS FROM YOU?
36. HAVE YOU EVER PREVENTED A PRECLEAR FROM GETTING OFF A WITHHOLD?
37. HAVE YOU EVER PREVENTED A PRECLEAR FROM EXECUTING AN AUDITING COMMAND?
38. HAVE YOU EVER BLAMED A PRECLEAR FOR HIS CASE NOT ADVANCING?
(This is a justification of overts committed. Get the question answered, then pull the prior out-tech or other overt committed, and handle that overt with Steps A to G of the False Purpose RD procedure. Then recheck the original question, #38.)
39. HAVE YOU EVER BLAMED THE D OF P, C/S OR L. RON HUBBARD FOR YOUR PRECLEAR’S CASE NOT ADVANCING?
(This is a justification of overts committed. Get the question answered, then pull the prior out-tech or other overt committed, and handle that overt with Steps A to G of the False Purpose RD procedure. Then recheck the original question, #39.)
40. HAVE YOU EVER LABELED A PRECLEAR A “DOG CASE”?
(This is a justification of overts committed. Get the question answered, then pull the prior out-tech or other overt committed, and handle that overt with Steps A to G of the False Purpose RD procedure. Then recheck the original question, #40.)
41. HAVE YOU EVER RIDICULED, MADE FUN OF OR JOKED ABOUT A PRECLEAR YOU’D AUDITED?
(Get the question answered, then pull the prior out-tech or other overt committed, and handle that overt with Steps A to G of the False Purpose RD procedure. Then recheck the original question, #41.)
42. HAVE YOU EVER SOUGHT TO PROVE AUDITING WOULD NOT WORK?
(Get the question answered, then pull the prior out-tech or other overt committed, and handle that overt with Steps A to G of the FalsePurpose RD procedure. Then recheck the original question, #42.)
43. HAVE YOU EVER AUDITED ANY ACTION IN THE HGC ON WHICH YOU HAD NOT DONE HIGH-CRIME CHECKOUTS?
44. HAVE YOU EVER QUICKIED OR FALSIFIED A HIGH-CRIME CHECKOUT OR TECHNICAL DRILL?
45. HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOUR ATTENTION ON YOUR OWN CASE WHILE AUDITING OTHERS?
46. HAVE YOU EVER KNOWINGLY KEPT ON RUNNING A PROCESS THAT WASN’T MOVING THE TONE ARM OR CHANGING THE PRECLEAR IN ANY WAY?
47. IS THERE ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE WAY YOU AUDIT WHICH YOU WOULD HATE TO HAVE THE C/S, D OF P OR L. RON HUBBARD ASK YOU?
(Get what the question is. Ask it, get the answer, and handle the overt found with False Purpose RD Steps A to G. Then recheck the original question, #47.)
48. DO YOU FEEL THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH INVADING A PRECLEAR’S PRIVACY?
(If this reads, handle with the following steps:
a. Ask “AS A PC OR PRE-OT, IS THERE SOMETHING AN AUDITOR HAS FAILED TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOU?” and flatten to F/N per Sec Checking tech.
b. Ask “AS AN AUDITOR, HAVE YOU EVER KNOWINGLY AUDITED A PC OVER WITHHOLDS?” Handle per Steps A to G of False Purpose RD procedure.
c. Recheck the original question, #48.)
49. HAVE YOU AUDITED A PC WITHOUT FIRST STUDYING THE CASE DATA FULLY?
50. HAVE YOU EVER REPORTED THE LENGTH OF A SESSION TO BE LONGER THAN IT REALLY WAS?
51. HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING WEIRD OR STRANGE WITH A PRECLEAR?
52. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING THAT WAS SQUIRREL?
53. HAVE YOU EVER MADE SEXUAL ADVANCES OR HAD SEX WITH A PRECLEAR DURING AN AUDITING SESSION OR DURING THE COURSE OF AN INTENSIVE?
54. HAVE YOU EVER ENCOURAGED OR CONDONED SEXUAL ADVANCES FROM A PRECLEAR?
55. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN ANOTHER AUDITOR’S OR ORGANIZATION’S PRECLEAR?
56. HAVE YOU EVER PASSED AN ORG PRECLEAR TO AN OUTSIDE AUDITOR?
57. HAVE YOU EVER PRACTICED ANY FORM OF PSYCHIATRY?
58. HAVE YOU EVER HARMED OR DAMAGED ANOTHER PERSON’S MIND?
59. HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING TO A PRECLEAR THAT WAS VICIOUS OR CRUEL?
SECTION II QUESTIONS:
60. AS AN AUDITOR, HAVE YOU HAD AN EVIL PURPOSE?
61. HAVE YOU HAD AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE FOR BECOMING AN AUDITOR?
62. HAVE YOU EVER INTENDED TO USE AUDITING TECH HARMFULLY?
63. HAVE YOU HAD AN EVIL PURPOSE OR NONSURVIVAL CONSIDERATION TOWARD A PRECLEAR?
64. HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT SOME POINT OF THE AUDITOR’S CODE DIDN’T REALLY APPLY TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING?
65. DO YOU INTEND FOR THE TECH OF AUDITING TO BE DESTROYED?
66. AS AN AUDITOR IS THERE SOME NONSURVIVAL IMPULSE YOU’VE HAD TO RESTRAIN?
67. HAVE YOU EVER SECRETLY WANTED A PRECLEAR TO FAIL?
(Session withholds are handled with usual withhold rudiment procedure. Undisclosed overts missed in doing the questions on the list are handled with Steps A to G of False Purpose RD procedure.)
1. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TOLD A HALF-TRUTH?
2. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TOLD AN UNTRUTH?
3. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU SAID SOMETHING ONLY TO IMPRESS ME?
4. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TRIED TO DAMAGE SOMEONE?
5. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU DELIBERATELY TRIED TO INFLUENCE THE E-METER?
6. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU SUCCESSFULLY WITHHELD SOMETHING?
7. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU COVERED UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
8. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYONE SAID YOU HAD A WITHHOLD WHEN YOU DIDN’T HAVE ONE?
9. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN ASSERTED?
10. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN SUPPRESSED?
11. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN INVALIDATED?
L. RON HUBBARD
Hubbard, L. R. (1985, 17 May). Auditor Form. The Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientology. (1991 ed., Vol. XII, pp. 38-44.). Los Angeles: Bridge Publications, Inc.