HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 21 NOVEMBER 19851
FPRD Auditors and C/Ses
False Purpose Rundown Series 10-K
FIRST DYNAMIC FORM
HCOB 5 June 84 FPRD Series 1 FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 9 June 84R FPRD Series 5R Rev. 3.5.85 AUDITING THE FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 11 June 84 FPRD Series 7 C/Sing THE FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 1 Mar. 77 III FORMULATING CONFESSIONAL QUESTIONS
HCOB 1 Mar. 77 II CONFESSIONAL FORMS
This form is for use in auditing the False Purpose Rundown on the subject of the first dynamic. It is used after the pc has been audited on the False Purpose RD Basic Form (HCOB 14 June 84, False Purpose Rundown Series 10-A).
On a case being programed for False Purpose RD forms covering several dynamics, one would usually do this one before doing second dynamic, third dynamic, and so on.
This list may have questions added to it by the C/S, but questions are not deleted from it in any case.
It may only be audited by a fully trained and qualified Hubbard False Purpose Rundown Auditor.
The auditor does the whole form on the pc, starting with the Section I questions and proceeding on through to the end of the Section II questions. Every question is cleared and checked on the meter.
Reading questions on this list are handled with False Purpose Rundown procedure. Questions in Section I of this form ask for overts, which are handled with Steps A through G of the False Purpose Rundown procedure.
Questions in Section II ask directly for evil purposes and destructive intentions, and are handled using Steps C through G of False Purpose Rundown procedure.
Each question should be well grooved in with the pc, so that it is clear how the question might apply to his own particular case or circumstances.
SECTION I QUESTIONS:
1. HAVE YOU EVER HARMED YOURSELF?
2. HAVE YOU EVER DELIBERATELY MADE SOMEONE THINK BADLY OF YOU?
3. HAVE YOU EVER DENIED YOURSELF AN OPPORTUNITY?
4. HAVE YOU EVER MADE SOMEONE PUNISH YOU?
5. HAVE YOU EVER NOT LET YOURSELF HAVE SOMETHING?
6. HAVE YOU EVER MADE YOURSELF ILL?
7. HAVE YOU EVER DEBASED OR DEGRADED YOURSELF?
8. HAVE YOU EVER PREVENTED YOURSELF FROM ACCOMPLISHING SOMETHING?
9. HAVE YOU EVER RESTRAINED YOURSELF FROM CREATING?
10. HAVE YOU EVER KNOWINGLY CONSUMED A HARMFUL DRUG OR OTHER HARMFUL SUBSTANCE?
11. HAVE YOU EVER ATTEMPTED TO DO YOURSELF IN?
12. HAVE YOU EVER NOT LET YOURSELF UNDERSTAND SOMETHING?
13. HAVE YOU EVER MISUSED AN ABILITY?
14. HAVE YOU EVER PUNISHED YOURSELF?
15. HAVE YOU EVER FAILED TO EXERCISE AN ABILITY YOU HAD?
16. HAVE YOU EVER WITHHELD SOMETHING FROM YOURSELF?
17. HAVE YOU EVER PREVENTED YOURSELF FROM BEING SOMETHING?
18. HAVE YOU EVER INVALIDATED YOURSELF?
19. HAVE YOU EVER SUPPRESSED AN INTEREST IN DOING SOMETHING?
20. HAVE YOU EVER FAILED TO ACCOMPLISH A TARGET YOU’D SET FOR YOURSELF?
21. HAVE YOU EVER Q-AND-Aed WITH SOMETHING YOU’D SET OUT TO DO?
22. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING WHICH WOULD PREVENT CASE GAIN?
23. HAVE YOU EVER REWARDED YOURSELF WHEN YOU WERE UNPRODUCTIVE?
24. HAVE YOU EVER PENALIZED YOURSELF WHEN YOU WERE PRODUCTIVE?
25. HAVE YOU EVER COMPROMISED WITH YOUR OWN REALITY?
26. IS THERE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOU REGRET?
27. HAVE YOU EVER KNOWINGLY LIED TO AN AUDITOR?
28. HAVE YOU EVER ATTESTED TO A LEVEL OR GRADE IN DIANETICS OR SCIENTOLOGY THAT YOU KNEW YOU HAD NOT ATTAINED?
29. IS THERE SOMETHING YOU DID THAT YOU JUST CAN’T FORGIVE YOURSELF FOR?
SECTION II QUESTIONS:
30. HAVE YOU WANTED TO DIE?
31. HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO CEASE TO EXIST?
32. HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED DOING YOURSELF IN AS A SOLUTION TO SOMETHING?
33. HAVE YOU EVER INTENDED TO HARM YOURSELF?
34. HAVE YOU EVER INTENDED TO MAKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE MISERABLE?
35. HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO SUFFER?
36. HAVE YOU EVER INTENDED TO GET YOURSELF PUNISHED?
37. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN EVIL PURPOSE TOWARD YOURSELF?
38. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN INTENTION THAT WAS DESTRUCTIVE TO YOUR PERSONAL SURVIVAL?
39. HAVE YOU EVER NOT WANTED TO BE YOURSELF?
(Session withholds are handled with usual withhold rudiment procedure. Undisclosed overts missed in doing the Sec Checking questions on the list are handled with Steps A-G of False Purpose RD procedure.)
1. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TOLD A HALF-TRUTH?
2. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TOLD AN UNTRUTH?
3. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU SAID SOMETHING ONLY TO IMPRESS ME?
4. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TRIED TO DAMAGE SOMEONE?
5. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU DELIBERATELY TRIED TO INFLUENCE THE E-METER?
6. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU SUCCESSFULLY WITHHELD SOMETHING?
7. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU COVERED UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
8. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYONE SAID YOU HAD A WITHHOLD WHEN YOU DIDN’T HAVE ONE?
9. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN ASSERTED?
10. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN SUPPRESSED?
11. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN INVALIDATED?
L. RON HUBBARD
Hubbard, L. R. (1985, 21 November). First Dynamic Form. The Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientology. (1991 ed., Vol. XII, pp. 90-3.). Los Angeles: Bridge Publications, Inc.