OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS
1 September 2006
OSA Network Order No. 151
All Execs & Staff
THE UNITED NATIONS AND PSYCHIATRY
(Written in 1968.)
1. They have wittingly or unwittingly allowed their names and power to be used by a large powerful group with chapters in every country which is not part of the UN in any way (WFMH).
2. They have permitted publication of sentiments and plans to reduce churches using a committee that includes the founder of the outlaw group (WHO Technical Series).
3. They have failed to police the use of their name, permitting countless millions to be pocketed by the outlaw group.
4. Tens of thousands of human beings have been murdered by the group over the years in the name of “technology” whereas anyone knows that if you damage the brain a man eventually or at once dies. There is no way to “professionally” damage the brain. Brain damage is brain damage. Any layman knows this and the effects of shock and surgery on the brain result in death.
5. Seizure of persons on charges of “insanity” are made for political reason (General Walker in Little Rock, Governor Long in Louisiana) and all such seizures of little people are all violently contrary to UN Human Rights, yet are done daily under the name of the UN via the outlaw group.
6. The WFMH is violently opposed to churches, religion and the existence of a human soul and yet pretends to act in the name of the UN as one of its agencies.
7. Two states have legislated against Scientology churches and closed them because they stood up for and fought for human rights. All because of constant political action by the outlaw group.
8. A third nation is even now proposing legislation urged on by the outlaw group to smash other Scientology churches.
9. For eighteen years this outlaw group has poured a river of bad libel and slander into press and governments against Scientology, using constantly the name of the UN as its authority.
10. As soon as Scientology is smashed, the group aims at other churches.
11. The attacks done in the name of the UN have been financed by money falsely obtained by the WFMH by use of the UN name.
12. The outlaw group has cost Scientology millions and endless trouble and expense and all this in the name of the UN.
Therefore the UN is asked to do the decent thing and help right this wrong.
L. RON HUBBARD