HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 2 JULY 19851
FPRD Auditors and C/Ses
CC N/W C/Ses 2
False Purpose Rundown Series 10-G
HCOB 5 June 84 FPRD Series 1 FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 9 June 84R FPRD Series 5R Rev. 3.5.85 AUDITING THE FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 11 June 84 FPRD Series 7 C/Sing THE FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 1 Mar. 77 III FORMULATING CONFESSIONAL QUESTIONS
HCOB 1 Mar. 77 II CONFESSIONAL FORMS
The HCOBs and HCO PLs of the ART SERIES
You should use this form when auditing the False Purpose Rundown on artists and those involved with the creation of artistic products. Such people include musicians, actors, photographers, artists, writers, designers, those involved in promotional or advertising work, etc.
The form is only given to a pc who has already completed auditing on the False Purpose RD Basic Form (HCOB 14 June 84, False Purpose Rundown Series 10-A).
This list may have questions added to it by the C/S, but questions are not deleted from it in any case.
It may only be audited by a fully trained and qualified Hubbard False Purpose Rundown Auditor.
The auditor does the whole form on the pc, starting with the Section I questions and proceeding on through to the end of the Section II questions. Every question is cleared and checked on the meter.
Reading questions on this list are handled with False Purpose Rundown procedure.
Questions in Section I of this form ask for overts, which are handled with Steps A through G of the False Purpose Rundown procedure.
Questions in Section II ask directly for evil purposes and destructive intentions, and are handled using Steps C through G of False Purpose Rundown procedure.
Each question should be well grooved in with the pc, so that it is clear how the question might apply to his own particular case or circumstances or specialized field of art.
SECTION I QUESTIONS:
1. HAVE YOU EVER PRETENDED TO HAVE CREATED A WORK OF ART WHEN YOU HADN’T?
2. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN SOMEBODY ELSE’S IDEA?
3. HAVE YOU EVER QUICKIED OR DONE A BRUSH-OFF JOB ON A WORK OF ART?
4. HAVE YOU EVER PRODUCED AN UNPROFESSIONAL PRODUCT?
5. IN CREATING A WORK OF ART, HAVE YOU EVER IGNORED ITS COMMUNICATION IN FAVOR OF TECHNICAL PERFECTION?
6. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING THAT CAUSED A PUBLIC TO GO OUT OF COMM WITH YOU?
7. HAVE YOU EVER COMPOSED OR CREATED A PIECE OF ART THAT HAD A CONFUSED OR INCOMPREHENSIBLE MESSAGE?
8. HAVE YOU EVER FAILED TO INTEGRATE THE DIFFERENT COMPONENT PARTS OF A WORK OF ART?
9. HAVE YOU EVER REFUSED TO GRANT BEINGNESS TO A PUBLIC?
10. HAVE YOU EVER INVALIDATED ANOTHER ARTIST’S WORK?
11. HAVE YOU EVER IGNORED AN ARTIST?
12. HAVE YOU EVER INVALIDATED AN ARTIST?
13. HAVE YOU EVER EVALUATED FOR AN ARTIST?
14. HAVE YOU EVER THIRD-PARTIED ANOTHER ARTIST?
15. HAVE YOU EVER CUT A COMMUNICATION LINE TO A PUBLIC?
16. HAVE YOU EVER OBSCURED OR DISTRACTED ATTENTION FROM ANOTHER’S WORK?
17. HAVE YOU EVER USED YOUR WORK AS AN EXCUSE FOR NEGLECT?
18. HAVE YOU EVER DEBASED AN ART FOR MONEY?
19. HAVE YOU EVER CHARGED SOMEONE A FEE FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T DELIVER?
20. HAVE YOU EVER BETRAYED YOUR PROFESSION?
21. HAVE YOU EVER DESTROYED A WORK OF ART?
22. HAVE YOU EVER DELIBERATELY DONE BAD WORK?
23. HAVE YOU EVER WORKED OR PERFORMED UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL?
24. HAVE YOU EVER USED A POSITION AS AN OPINION LEADER TO ADVOCATE DRUGS?
25. HAVE YOU EVER USED ART TO OBTAIN SEXUAL STIMULATION?
26. HAVE YOU EVER RUINED A SHOW OR PERFORMANCE?
27. HAVE YOU EVER PERFORMED POORLY TO MAKE OTHERS WRONG?
28. HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN A CONTRACT?
29. HAVE YOU EVER INVALIDATED AN AUDIENCE?
30. HAVE YOU EVER ARC BROKEN AN AUDIENCE?
31. HAVE YOU EVER IGNORED AN AUDIENCE?
32. HAVE YOU EVER BLAMED AN AUDIENCE FOR A POOR SHOW?
33. HAVE YOU EVER WITHHELD YOURSELF FROM AN AUDIENCE?
34. HAVE YOU EVER DAMAGED TOOLS, INSTRUMENTS OR PIECES OF EQUIPMENT?
35. HAVE YOU EVER BLAMED A TOOL OR PIECE OF EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKE?
36. IN STUDYING SOME FIELD OF ART, HAVE YOU EVER KNOWINGLY GONE BY A WORD OR TERM THAT YOU DIDN’T FULLY UNDERSTAND?
37. HAVE YOU EVER FALSELY DEFINED AN ART TERM TO ANOTHER?
38. HAVE YOU EVER ALTERED OR PERVERTED LRH TECH ON ART?
39. HAVE YOU EVER INVALIDATED OR IGNORED LRH TECH ON ART?
40. HAVE YOU EVER USED A WORK OF ART TO PUNISH OR HARM SOMEONE?
41. HAVE YOU EVER CREATED A WORK OF ART FOR SOME DESTRUCTIVE PURPOSE?
42. HAVE YOU EVER USED A WORK OF ART TO ENSNARE OR TRAP THETANS FOR A BAD PURPOSE?
43. HAVE YOU EVER WORKED TO MAKE AN ARTIST FAIL?
44. HAVE YOU EVER USED A WORK OF ART TO AID OR FORWARD A PSYCHIATRIC MIND CONTROL OPERATION?
45. HAVE YOU EVER USED ART FOR A VICIOUS OR CRUEL PURPOSE?
SECTION II QUESTIONS:
46. IN CONNECTION WITH ART, HAVE YOU HAD AN EVIL PURPOSE?
47. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN IMPULSE TO DESTROY SOMEONE’S ART?
48. HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO STOP OR DESTROY ARTISTIC EFFORTS?
49. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN INTENTION TO HARM OR DESTROY ARTISTS?
50. IN THE AREA OF ART, DO YOU HAVE AN EVIL IMPULSE OR INTENTION THAT YOU HAVE TO RESTRAIN?
51. HAVE YOU EVER CREATED A WORK OF ART FOR A DESTRUCTIVE PURPOSE?
(Session withholds are handled with usual withhold rudiment procedure. Undisclosed overts missed in doing the questions on the list are handled with Steps A-G of False Purpose RD procedure.)
1. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TOLD A HALF-TRUTH?
2. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TOLD AN UNTRUTH?
3. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU SAID SOMETHING ONLY TO IMPRESS ME?
4. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TRIED TO DAMAGE SOMEONE?
5. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU DELIBERATELY TRIED TO INFLUENCE THE E-METER?
6. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU SUCCESSFULLY WITHHELD SOMETHING?
7. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU COVERED UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
8. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYONE SAID YOU HAD A WITHHOLD WHEN YOU DIDN’T HAVE ONE?
9. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN ASSERTED?
10. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN SUPPRESSED?
11. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN INVALIDATED?
L. RON HUBBARD
Hubbard, L. R. (1985, 2 July). Artist Form. The Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientology. (1991 ed., Vol. XII, pp. 53-7.). Los Angeles: Bridge Publications, Inc.